NEET 2020 Answer Key : Today is the last day to challenge the NEET Answer Key 2020. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to release the NEET 2020 OMR sheet Today on the official websites ntaneet.nic.in.
The NEET Answer Key, released on September 26 by NTA can be challenged till September 29, 2 PM. Candidates can download NEET OMR sheet 2020 by entering a particular code and calculate their probable score. The Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) as processing fee for each question challenged.
NTA has mentioned the payment process, the processing fee may be made through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking up to 04.00 PM of 29.09.2020. The processing fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct. No challenge will be entertained without receipt of processing fee.
If you raise objection through post/ email will not be accepted by NTA. Therefore, follow the above process mentioned by NTA to raise objection and made payment.
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key
- Please go to website https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/welcome.aspx
- Login with your Application Number and Password and Submit.
- Click ‘Apply for KEY Challenge’.
- Select the Test Booklet Code
- You will see 180 Questions (Physics/Chemistry/Biology (Botany & Zoology). They
are in sequential order.
- Select Question(s) to be challenged.
- The number next to the question under the column ‘Answer as per NTA stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- Once you select any question for Challenge, you will see four options under the column
‘Suggested Answer(s) by the Candidate’.
- If you wish to challenge, you may use anyone or more of the Option IDs given in the
next four columns by clicking the check box. ✓
- After clicking your desired option for all Questions you want to challenge, scroll
down, ‘Submit’ and move to next screen.
- You will find a screen displaying your challenges.
- Click on ‘Final Submit’.
- Kindly pay the processing fee.
- In the next screen, click on ‘Go for Payment”.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your processing fee @ Rs.1,000/- for each question
challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- After successful payment download/print the key challenge receipt.
- In case your challenge is found correct, your processing fee will be refunded in the